We are also able to advise on custom tours that are tailored to our clients’ interests. Some popular themes and ideas from the past include: photography tours, interviews for journalists or researchers, local culture, weddings, educational, volunteerism, and more!
- All activities
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission – Kibera
What’s not included
- local donations
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- homes and apartments
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to the original departure point
What to expect
Itinerary is prepared according to our clients preference.
Stop At: Kibera, Nairobi Kenya
See the ways the people of Kibera improve their lives. The people here are friendly and welcoming. Watch as small scale traders continue peacefully with their business. This tour lasts for 7 hours
Our driver will pick you up from your city hotel and drop you off after the tour.
What to see
Mostly depends with our clients itinerary. however, the following can be covered;
- A bead factory: people here are creative. Animal bones are converted to beads and kitchenware.
- Watch as women and men sweat on their work. a typical Kibera house.
- Feel welcome in one of the houses in Kibera and ask your questions about the day-to-day life in Kibera;
- The biogas center: a fantastic view over Kibera and picture-point.
- You can see that also human waste is converted to energy.
- Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adults
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review