Traversing the corridors of the slum with a private guide is a great way to get more out of a full day in Kibera — and to ensure your visit is respectful of local culture — as you discover the challenges that locals face and the unique ways they’re working to improve living conditions. See an open-air market, a bead factory, a bone recycling plant and shop, a kindergarten/orphanage, two aerial views of the slum, two typical slum houses, and a public ground.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission – Kibera
What’s not included
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to the original departure point